Monday, June 7, 2010

Le Smoking



I know that smoking is bad for you, and for everyone around you. But how is it that smoking can make someone look so sexy? Images of people smoking particularly appeal to me. I don't know if its because these women are supermodels, or because they were photographed by very talented photographers but these images are so effortlessly striking and stunning. For more images like these, go to lesmokingimage.blogspot.com, linked in the title. You'll be enraptured for some time.

1 comment:

  1. Arrrgh unfortunately for my lungs this is so true. Its so ironic that something which in reality will only make you ugly (wrinkles, yellow teeth, blah blah blah) looks so damn sexy in photographs.

    Seeing Kate Moss sucking vacantly on a cigarette in the pages of Vogue or Lauren Bacall sparking one up with ol' Humph in the movies actually has the power to make me reach for the Marlboro Lights every time.

    I am an advertising exec's wet dream, I know. Got a light?

    ReplyDelete